Hotel Rwanda
Watch this movie with Jennifer and Daniel tonite. Excellent movie, highly recommend you guys to watch!!!
The Rwanda genocide of the 1990s led to almost 100 million deaths. This is one of those unforgetable events that we should all put into our hearts. Sadly thou, I don't recall anything about it. I just wonder how much attention me and you would place in the third world incident? Or how much attention you would place to those who are just in the corner, such as the poor, street kids, single mothers, the homeless, the elderly, and the hopeless? An ordinary man, Paul Rusesabagina shame us all by his love, compassion, decency and bravery! I start to fall in love with Blacks --> just joking!!! = P
The Rwanda genocide of the 1990s led to almost 100 million deaths. This is one of those unforgetable events that we should all put into our hearts. Sadly thou, I don't recall anything about it. I just wonder how much attention me and you would place in the third world incident? Or how much attention you would place to those who are just in the corner, such as the poor, street kids, single mothers, the homeless, the elderly, and the hopeless? An ordinary man, Paul Rusesabagina shame us all by his love, compassion, decency and bravery! I start to fall in love with Blacks --> just joking!!! = P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home