This Christmas = Movies Season
I have been so busy and got no time to watch any movie. In this Christmas, I must treat myself better and watch lots and lots of movies. Here are five movies that I am planning to watch:
1. Pride & Prejudice (Romance)
2. MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA (Romance)
3. THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE (Fantasy Adventure)
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Fantasy Adventure)
5. Chicken Little (Children Comedy Animated)
Anyone who has better idea or is interested to be my company, please let me know!!! However, I am available after Dec 12.
1. Pride & Prejudice (Romance)
2. MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA (Romance)
3. THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE (Fantasy Adventure)
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Fantasy Adventure)
5. Chicken Little (Children Comedy Animated)
Anyone who has better idea or is interested to be my company, please let me know!!! However, I am available after Dec 12.

4 Comments:
At 9:24:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Count me in for Pride and Prejudice! I know it's available in the theatre that is in your neigbourhood.
Number 7
At 12:07:00 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
yeah... pride and prejudice is my first choice!!! Me read the book (chinese version) and love it so much!!!! let's watch it soon!!!! :)
Christy
At 1:56:00 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
looking forward to the "date" with christy *_* (面紅).Btw do u need me to bring more cleanx just in case?
Ar 7
At 2:46:00 a.m.,
Christy said…
I don't cry that easily anymore right now. Save it for yourself maybe!!!! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home