Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Monday, January 24, 2005

The Nurse's Prayer
************************************************
To be a nurse requires dedication
Years of study and preparation.
I pray for guidance and humbly ask
That I will do well at this chosen task.
When illness strikes or pain demands
And a life is placed within my hands.
Please give me compassion, knowledge and skill
To do the things that comfort and heal.
Suffering makes patients' fears grow worse
And they seek reassurance from their nurse.
Help me see things from their point of view
And always to know what is best to do.
May I have a part, in some small way
In restoring good health to someone today.
************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home