What more should I ask for?
I have a great Lord who laid his life down 2000 something years ago for me and still loving me everyday.
I have an 80-year-old grandma who is cute and still pretty independent.
I have a very caring mother who prays for me days and nights for many years.
I have a good cooking father who cooks dinner for us now after two major operations.
I have a very mature brother who gives me inspiration when I am lost.
I have a sweet boyfriend who collected almost the whole set of Jimmy Liao’s books for me.
I have three sisters (ah 5, ah 7, and ah 8) who have walked with me at the turning point in my early 20’s.
I have three long time old friends in HK (Jenny Leung, Grace Ngan, and Florence Ho) who had come to visit, dropped me a line or sent me a card once in awhile to show that they will never forget me.
I have BnS in Horeb who are going to learn the lesson “love the Lord and people” with me.
I have BnS in Logo who care enough to stop me in the hallway or read this blog regularly to know what’s going on in my life.
I have BnS from Waterloo who include me to their once in awhile re-union.
I have Do Cs who give me valuable guidance.
I have a meaningful career which allows me to meet more and more wonderful people.
People told me that once you get older and older, your social circle shrank, but I found it the other way around. My bank account is poor (still), but my people account increases days after days. And believe me; you live happier with your people account filled with people than your bank account filled with numbers.
Counting what I have everyday, I find myself the richest person on earth!!! What more should I ask for?

1 Comments:
At 11:22:00 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Of course I won't forget you my dear. : D
your 7
Post a Comment
<< Home