Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Am I a nurse, or not?

Finally, I finished the RN exam today. It was really long and energy draining. I have never written 240 multiple choices and 60 written questions in one day. This is considered to be the hardest and spirit killing exam I have ever possibly written. Anyway, I made it, I beated it. It's over.

The result will be released in the end of October or beginning of November. If I pass, I will officially be called a nurse and care for patients under the scope of practice for a nurse. If I fail, I will have to pay $400 and write the exam again in Feb next year. To be honest, I really don't want to go through everything all over again. My dear Lord, please let me pass it.

Before the release of my result, I will just treat it as I pass it already!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home