What kind supernatural powers I want to obtain?
After a long day of studying, I suddenly came up with this question. What kind of supernatural powers I would like to obtain?
~ the ability of fast reading (like 1 hour reading thousands of pages)
~ the ability of strong memory (like photocopy the content of the exam prep guide into my mind)
~ the ability of knowing the future (therefore I will know what will be on the RN exam and whether I will pass it or not)
~ the ability of reading ppl's mind (therefore I will stick with those who genuinely loves and cares about me; and stay away for those who intensionally hurts me)
Too much of side track thinking... me need to concentrate on my studies again!!!
~ the ability of fast reading (like 1 hour reading thousands of pages)
~ the ability of strong memory (like photocopy the content of the exam prep guide into my mind)
~ the ability of knowing the future (therefore I will know what will be on the RN exam and whether I will pass it or not)
~ the ability of reading ppl's mind (therefore I will stick with those who genuinely loves and cares about me; and stay away for those who intensionally hurts me)
Too much of side track thinking... me need to concentrate on my studies again!!!

3 Comments:
At 11:50:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
The one that I wanna have the most is the ability read your mind. May I?
At 4:02:00 a.m.,
流浪詩人 said…
Christy,
if u have time to think these, go to study la :p
by the way , i want the ability of strong memory
At 12:07:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
i won't choose the ability of "strong memory" (it means u will remember all the sad things as well and couldn't forget about them)...and the ability of "knowing the future" (u will lose all the suprises and make your life boring)...
both "fast reading" (for me who doesn't really like to read book) and "reading ppl's mind" (for me who is not good in reading certain type of ppl's mind) r also good..but i think i'll pick "reading ppl's mind"....
Post a Comment
<< Home