"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)
posted by Christy @ 9:27 p.m.
At 8:59:00 p.m., jftfaith said…
If I remember correctly, this song is "The Lion sleeps tonight" =) ...used to teach my "little dinosaurs" this song...=p Don't stress out too much. Take good care of yourself eh!
At 12:38:00 a.m., Anonymous said…
I found this song has a magic potion on me.. I listened so many times during the day especially in the break time between my study periods.Me found the lyric neh!!!Christy
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
At 8:59:00 p.m.,
jftfaith said…
If I remember correctly, this song is "The Lion sleeps tonight" =) ...used to teach my "little dinosaurs" this song...=p
Don't stress out too much. Take good care of yourself eh!
At 12:38:00 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
I found this song has a magic potion on me.. I listened so many times during the day especially in the break time between my study periods.
Me found the lyric neh!!!
Christy
Post a Comment
<< Home