Graduation of nursing program finally
Can't believe two years of study went by so quickly. It seems like yesterday that I was just learning how to check vital signs. Through these two years, I have changed a lot. I become more out-spoken and open to people (no matter they are chinese, white or black). As one of my colleague said in the congratulation party, "today is not an end, it's rather a beginning of a new journey." I am actually looking forward to my future!!!
FEELING a little missing my colleague, but lucky that I brought my camera today. A lit regret that I didn't bring my parents, my bro, Franklin/friends. Because without their supports, my two years journey would be even harder!!! But anyway, my formal grad ceremony will be coming on November, I will share my happiness with them at that time.







FEELING a little missing my colleague, but lucky that I brought my camera today. A lit regret that I didn't bring my parents, my bro, Franklin/friends. Because without their supports, my two years journey would be even harder!!! But anyway, my formal grad ceremony will be coming on November, I will share my happiness with them at that time.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home