Thanks God for a new serving experience
Couple months ago, the children ministry representative came to our Sunday service to promote their department and recruit volunteer. I was interested right the way, but I thought I wasn't ready for it at that time (maybe couple years later).
Last Sunday, I met Kitty in the hallway. She was my interviewer for baptism. She asked me if I was interested to serve as a group leader in VBS. Timing will be perfect for me. It will be after my RN exam and before my first day of work. So I accepted this opportunity right the way. I was so happy for this opportunity. I shared it with Franklin and couple brothers and sisters in the afternoon.
Thanks God for giving me such an opportunity. I always admire Catherine for her special talent working with kids. With minimum experience, I will need to learn from Catherine and Kitty. I do understand that it's an important position and requires lots of responsibilty. Dear Heavenly Father, teach me on how to teach the children of yours.
Last Sunday, I met Kitty in the hallway. She was my interviewer for baptism. She asked me if I was interested to serve as a group leader in VBS. Timing will be perfect for me. It will be after my RN exam and before my first day of work. So I accepted this opportunity right the way. I was so happy for this opportunity. I shared it with Franklin and couple brothers and sisters in the afternoon.
Thanks God for giving me such an opportunity. I always admire Catherine for her special talent working with kids. With minimum experience, I will need to learn from Catherine and Kitty. I do understand that it's an important position and requires lots of responsibilty. Dear Heavenly Father, teach me on how to teach the children of yours.

2 Comments:
At 4:16:00 p.m.,
yingy_c said…
Hahahaha...don't joke with me...I have NOTHING to let you learn from...really i mean it girl!!! Hahahaha...
But honestly, I really think that as long as you have the "heart" and "love"...the children will know and they'll love you back ^_^ And then everyone is happy ^_^
At 4:53:00 p.m.,
jftfaith said…
Haha...I think you'll "enjoy" it very much! =)
期待你和你的化骨龍的故事 ^o~
Post a Comment
<< Home