| Inspirational verses |
- May you never forget what is worth remembering, or remember what is best forgotten (Irish Blessing)
| My Fellowship |
| My Favourite Links |
| My Friends |
- Ah Hoi: Hoi Photography
- Alex: The other side of the Mirror
- Brainie: iBLOG
- Brainie: Union of Blessing
- Candy: Candyman
- Carmen: Carmen's journey
- Catherine: Yingy - CAT
- Daniel: æµæµªè©©äºº
- Dougdoug: My blog
- Elinor: Go! BoBo Go!
- Emily: High School Friend from HK
- Felix: FF ZONE
- Franklin: Puyo Shop
- Janice: è²ææ³
- Jenny: å°å¸æ·éªè¨
- Jess: friendster's blog
- Bro Kai: Drifting Soul & Mind
- Keith: åå¹½æ¥è¨
- Ken Tai: ç¥å¨ Ken Tai è£çæ©å ¸
- Kenneth: ææ.....æ æå¨ - Canetton
- Lawrence: King of Nutshell
- Leslie (Ah 4): åå¼ "å·´æ¨"
- Lydia: ICY025
- Natalie: Bee's Little Universe
- Ronald: msn space
- Runbun: My story
- Sarah: Esparenza
- Shirley: God's Grace
- Vivian: My path...My story (å ¬ä¸»æ¥è¨)
| Previous Posts |


6 Comments:
At 12:30:00 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Which one is your final choice?
My pref is the 2nd one~~
At 11:56:00 a.m.,
jftfaith said…
How come sound so depressed (your first entry?)
Your grad pics are nice..but 1st and 3rd one's smiles show no teeth geh? =)hehe The 2nd one looks interesting with the nurse hat and hv a nice natural smile =)
I got my grad pics last yr already...if u want to see I can show you privately ^_^
At 4:16:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
I will enlarge and frame pic #2. It costs $145... so expensive >___<
I wanna see your grad photo too siu fan. BRing it with you when we have our first cooking session.
Christy
At 10:03:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
agree the second one look the best coz you are graduating from nuring ma. That pic has a special meaning.
At 10:26:00 p.m.,
流浪詩人 said…
i like the second one too.
At 2:03:00 p.m.,
jftfaith said…
Really? I only bought one...and it was $50-60 AFTER shipping & handling...
If u ask them to frame it for you of course it would be more $$$.
I chose to buy my own frame...=p
Post a Comment
<< Home