See a doc
My left shoulder was hurting so much these couple days. I couldn't even change the bedding for my patient because it required great strength in my arms and shoulders. Therefore, I went to see my family doc with Frank yesterday. My problem was diagnosed as left rotator cuff tendinitis. The causes of rotator cuff tendinitis may be due to sports and activities required movement in the upper arms, loose shoulder joint or past shoulder injury. Tracing the cause in my case, I can only identify the flu shot I received from a novice nurse in last Nov. I am pretty sure that the injection damaged my shoulder somehow. Anyway, now I need to see a physical therapist, and it costs $85 per visit. I find myself a stupid idiot. Shouldn't get the flu shot from a novice nurse in the first place. Now, I am suffering from pain and loss a great amount of $$, or potential loss my arm (in the worst senario). At the mean time, I will just pray and stick with Ibuprofen before seeing the physio on Monday... sigh... :(

7 Comments:
At 2:11:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
I've spent a lot of money to cure my coughing too!! ~>_<~
KiKi
At 6:24:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
no la...u won't lose your arm...u think too much! Don't scare yourself la...
5
At 11:57:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Hey Christy,
It's Kenric. Got ur post... Don't think too much, you won't lose your arm.
"Have no cares, but in everything with prayer and praise put your requests before God.
And the peace of God, which is deeper than all knowledge, will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. " Phil 4:5-6
=)
At 10:59:00 a.m.,
Icy025 said…
Hey Christy,
Don't worry! God is watching over you! I'll pray for you! It's really expensive....if you really found out it's because of that novice nurse, my advise is: Sue her la!! =p
At 11:34:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
yo...i've posted a msg for u on my blog...search the recent posts..hahaha
At 1:47:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
does this treament have insurance coverage from your school. Or you are nurse currently? Check it out, so that you can get it claim. Don't worry too much. You will get recover if you keep relying on God.
At 10:05:00 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Thanks for all your cares. To tell you all a good news. I cancelled the physio appointment since I didn't find out whether UT would cover the cost. (but according to my friends in school, it should be covered upto 80%)... Anyway, I didn't go, but my shoulder pain decrease from 8 to 2 on a 10-points pain scale.
I don't know why all of a sudden my pain just disappeared. I think God has listened to your prayers. Thank you for those who prayed for me!! (^^)
Post a Comment
<< Home