Must-read for gals to deal with a breakup
Don't get me wrong. I am not preparing for a break-up with Franklin anyhow. Our relationship is still filled with lots of happiness. The end of our honey-moon period is not anywhere near us or heading to our direction.
But last week at work, I saw this poor little nursing student holding a book called, "It's called break-up because it's broken". This poor little gal has just had her break-up couple days ago. Everyone can sense something wrong with her bcause her despair was displayed on her face. During our lunch time, we talked about how we've come out from the most hurtful break-up that some of us had. From our conversation, we all agreed that break-up sucks. It's not un-common for us to experience a period of "I really want him/her back". No matter how long this period is, it always turns out that you will never get him/her back. "It's called break-up because it's broken" states some of the valid points that we should just let-go and move-on to a better life. I think this is a rather practical book that we may want to invest in when we must face the misfortune of breaking up. Of course, we should combine this with Christian-valued books to fully handle the situation.
Link to the book of "It's called a break-up because it's broken":
http://www.randomhouse.com/broadway/breakup/index.htm
Last words, I wish that neither you and me need need to apply any advice from this book. But I will still pick it up later when I have time, because I can use those to help my friends who may need to hear that.
But last week at work, I saw this poor little nursing student holding a book called, "It's called break-up because it's broken". This poor little gal has just had her break-up couple days ago. Everyone can sense something wrong with her bcause her despair was displayed on her face. During our lunch time, we talked about how we've come out from the most hurtful break-up that some of us had. From our conversation, we all agreed that break-up sucks. It's not un-common for us to experience a period of "I really want him/her back". No matter how long this period is, it always turns out that you will never get him/her back. "It's called break-up because it's broken" states some of the valid points that we should just let-go and move-on to a better life. I think this is a rather practical book that we may want to invest in when we must face the misfortune of breaking up. Of course, we should combine this with Christian-valued books to fully handle the situation.
Link to the book of "It's called a break-up because it's broken":
http://www.randomhouse.com/broadway/breakup/index.htm
Last words, I wish that neither you and me need need to apply any advice from this book. But I will still pick it up later when I have time, because I can use those to help my friends who may need to hear that.

2 Comments:
At 3:02:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
hihi Chriskin~ ;p
that link u posted on ur site to my blog, that's not really my blog hehehe i dun write in there =D
but i dun plan to spill out my blog yet its full of weird stuff hahahaahaha
At 3:02:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
gah, i forgot to leave my name
boooooooo
its frances gahhhh
Post a Comment
<< Home