Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day 2006

Valentine’s Day this year was definitely too short for me, but it was full of surprises. The day started with my alarm ringing at 5:30 am and then I fell back to sleep. At 5:50 am, I got a morning call from him. I really didn't want to go to work that day. But a sweet and lovely voice finally woke me up. He must have put a spell in those three words, “Happy Valentine’s Day”, because I could wake up immediately without fighting with blanket and pillow. At around 6:10 am, I put myself together and was ready to left home. I turned off the light, opened the door and about to stepped out of my house. My six-senses told me there’s something strange ahead and warned me not to step further into the dark and cold. Suddenly, I heard someone called, “Chri-i-i-i-s-s-s-s-t-y” and a dark shadow came out behind a tree in front of the door. Right at that moment, I screamed out loud, ran back to my house and shut the door with all my strength. I must have affected by lots of horror movies from before. How could that happen to me on a Valentine’s Day? With my rational thinking finally coming back, I turned on the door light and saw Franklin standing there. We both laughed at each other uncontrollably.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:01:00 a.m., Blogger 流浪詩人 said…

    First: have your neighbours complained of your scream at 6am?

    Second: no more personality test is good . i have not watched your blog for a while because of your personality test.

     
  • At 9:56:00 a.m., Blogger Ronald said…

    Gum ga Christy. . leave out all the good parts for the rest of your Valentine's day. But I guess it is good you did. . so other girls wouldn't raise their "expectation" for next year. hehe.

     
  • At 10:25:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whoa, such an unforgetable Valentine's day. : P

    When I read the title, I thought to myself that" Finally Christy is willing to reveal some details of her very first Valentine's day with "Mr F".

    Ar 7

     
  • At 10:53:00 a.m., Blogger Christy said…

    To Dan: my voice was not loud enough to wake my neighbors, but it's loud enough to wake my mum up.

    To Ron: that's actually the highlight of the day already. I came home at 8:30 that night and had to go to bed at 10. That's why I said it's too short for me. But sure the gifts did compensate it... :P

    To Ah 7: hmm... did I try to cover it up before???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home