Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Friday, February 03, 2006

Where is the balance in my life?

It seems like the relaxing period has to leave me gradually. I am about to experience another panic attack soon. Have to absorb all these abstract philosophical idea from millions of nursing journals. Have to understand the complexity of the patient conditions in the hemotology unit where my current clinicial placement is. Have to become a medical expert as well as provide adequate comfort measure to my patients. Have to be able to apply those theoretical concepts in a practical way. Have to write tons of papers, projects, and presentations. Other than all these external factors, internal factors such as the feeling of guilt (b/c of missing fellowship and church life), feeling of doubt (how can I manage to be a good devotion in Horeb, a good daugter, a good student, a good nurse and a good girl friend), feeling of anger (b/c I have to face all these things by myself) and many other negative feelings make me feel like I am going to explode very soon. I know I need a balance in my life now. Where is my balance? Where are you, Jesus? If you do care, please put me in your prayer.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:44:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When the weather is bad, try looking up. For me, prayer is the only life line. Jesus is always there, willing to listen. Unfortunately most of us are just too busy to share our burden with Him. Don't worry, just stay healthy first. Personally I tend to lose the spiritual battle when I'm taking Advil. Just do your best day by day. He understands.

     
  • At 9:43:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Panda, thanks for your feedback. I actually feel alot better after typing out my feeling and seeing your comment. Ya... I will try to stay healthy first!!!

    Christy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home