Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sleepless night

In this silent night, I feel cold and weary after a long day of work. Having a weird thought of falling into a deep black hole with no end to reach, no one to rescue me. Am I not suppose to have this weird thought or feeling? Am I suppose to cope with this alone? Or am I suppose to share with someone close to me? What if the sharing will only bring more frustration because they don't understand? What if they need to cope with their own difficulties? What if they have some more important things to do?

Dear God, I know I shouldn't care too much about how others would react to my worries. I should rely on You. Because You, and only You are my refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1).

It's 12 am, and I have around 5 hours of sleep before another 12 hours of battle. I hate to use the word battle to describe my work. But I really felt like struggling through the day when I was extremely fatigue and having so much pain in my head. And to make it even tougher is that I have to stay positive mentally and physically in front of those who are really really sick!!! My dearest God, be merciful to me, Lord, for I am faint; O Lord, heal me, for my bones are in agony (Psalm 6:2).

2 Comments:

  • At 12:20:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Trust in Him with what He has promised. I am happy that you've found the way to solve the problem. He is the only one who will never knock you down. God Bless.

    FL

     
  • At 1:51:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sleepless, always happen to me too...but I try to drink a warm milk before bed, it's help.
    yeah, work is always a battle for most of ppl, therefore we need fellowship, family, and church to calm, balance and sattle down ourself. Keep praying and share your difficutlies with your cell or fellowship. The power of prayers work.
    Thanks for the comment in my blog
    ^.~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home