Lessening or adding burdens to others
"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." (Gal 6:2)

My dear Lord, I am lost here? What does it really mean by carry each other's burdens? How does it really feel like if we really do so? I am reluntant to impose my burden to others, because I am afraid it will drive people away. Dear Lord, please take away my fear, teach me the lesson of carrying each other's burdens , and deliver the happiness to me from fulfilling the law of Yours.

My dear Lord, I am lost here? What does it really mean by carry each other's burdens? How does it really feel like if we really do so? I am reluntant to impose my burden to others, because I am afraid it will drive people away. Dear Lord, please take away my fear, teach me the lesson of carrying each other's burdens , and deliver the happiness to me from fulfilling the law of Yours.

2 Comments:
At 7:46:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
I guess in a way, you can say it is the action of love who will take the time to listen to other's problem at 24/7, and with efforts to give positive thinking when they think too negatively.
Give them energy by reminding them that you'll keep praying for them, spending time with them, or whatever ways that you can think of to make them feel encourage and being support.
Not necessary, to follow that person 24/7, but do show up in the right time and moment when he/she needs help.
Occasionally with a regular interval is the best, by showing up yourself to catch up and follow up their updates (good/bad).
So that's a brief sharing of mine. What do you think? Take care.
Chung
At 7:59:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
oh, and I forgot. Don't feel worry when you present your burdens to others. People who truly cares about you will never turn back at you when you're in trouble at any point.
In fact, we're all eager to help, just like your family members, your beloved one, and close friends. Feel to ask us about it! We feel happy when you come to us from lending our pair of listening ears to giving you our advice.
Remember we'll alway try our best, and we alway hope for that we can help a bit at the least. So you just don't hesitate to share, and let us each carry some bits and parts of your burden then there will be no more. God bless.
Chung
Post a Comment
<< Home