Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Friday, April 21, 2006

Problem solved + an unexpected schedule

On this Tuesday, I was very depressed. I tried to pray but the sorrow didn'really go away. With the sorrow stucked in my heart, I couldn't really hear to the voice of God. However, He loves me so much that he sent many ppl to help me. I talked to couple close sisters and Kai, asked many people to pray for me, released my feeling to Franklin, and eventually asked Do C's for advice. Thanks for every one of you who cares me so much. You are really my blessings. Without you, I don't think I can positively handle and overcome this griefing process.

I am thankful that I can resolve my emotional problem before my consolidation started. I prayed to God for a smooth start at Sunnybrook yesterday. My first day turned out pretty good. It was a welcoming environment and my preceptor was the best I ever had. Everything seemed to be settling at the right place for me. Now, I just need to focus on finishing the very last part of my program. I realized that "in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" (Romans 8:28) / "萬事都互相效力,叫愛神的人得益處,就是按祂旨意被召的人”(羅八:28). For those who have been waiting for me to come out, I need to say sorry that we may need to postpone or carefully arrange our gatherings. Here is my schedule for the next two months. Take a look!!!


yellow = day shift between 0730 - 1930
Pink = night shift between 19:30 - 0730
Quiz = each quiz equivalent to one first year course

6 Comments:

  • At 8:31:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How come I didn't know anything about it?? : ( Who am I ?


    7

     
  • At 12:54:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christy: Although I don't know what has happened (and whether you want to tell me), just want u to know that I'll be there to support you.

    (I know u may not need my help at this point..cuz' u already hv Franklin and many other close sis. But in the future, when u need someone to share/listen/pray with, u r welcomed to bug me =) I'm sure Miss 7 and 8 will also be there to listen too.

     
  • At 1:23:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey 5 and 7,

    She really needs you. I am only her chef :P

    Anyways, I am always by your side too, no matter what.

    6's honey.

     
  • At 12:56:00 p.m., Blogger jftfaith said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:58:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    6's honey:

    I'm too far to help as u know. And as her honey, you'll hv more impact on her than me (cuz' I'm now her "ex-darling" and u r the current.. =p

    Anyway, I've heard about the incidence. I thank God that you are both safe and have supporting BnS to help u get through the toughest time. Sorry that I wasn't there when you both need the most help...

    Anyhow, both of u are welcomed to call my hotline (xxx-xxx-xxxx)and chat with me =)

    May God bless both of u.

     
  • At 11:49:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear ah 5 and ah 7: I am sorry not to seek for help or seek your help at the very last min. I think it has to do with the availability in both sides and the appropriateness. I was trying to solve my problem asap and minimise any harm to others. Therefore, I have to carefully select the lisenters this time. Please don't feel that I have put you guys aside!!!

    Dear Honey: thanks for your comment. I know you are always there ready for me!!! Thanks x million...

    Christy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home