Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

FIFA World Cup 2006

My 4 favorite teams and 8 cute players!!! Do you see the linkage between the teams that I picked? Yes, I like #11 in these teams!!! I am a bit "Flower heart", but who cares!!!






















4 Comments:

  • At 3:06:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah! England!
    Joe Cole is a good choice. He played so superb yesterday!!!

     
  • At 8:14:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christy: I didn't go to the World Cup stadiums. They played games all over Germany (mainly in German) but I've only stayed in Munich for a day...Sorry can't help (re the pics)

     
  • At 8:15:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oops I mean they play games mainly in Berlin =p

     
  • At 1:19:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear,we got very similar taste on football player ..haha~~they are all my favourite ones in the teams!!but for ENGLAND, i'm a die hard fan, so i think everyone in ENGLAND looks good!!haha~~

    As i remember we were crazy for Baggio in 1994..that's the first world cup I watched!!but after that,i shift my preference to ENGLAND..but still support Italy as long as they will not face ENGLAND in matches!!haha~

    my heart is completely broken within these 2 days..

    please help me get out of the hell!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home