Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Monday, June 19, 2006

Mid year evaluation

What mark should I give myself for what I have done or become in the middle of year? I am sure I fail to get what I suppose to. God is no longer on top of everything. He is no longer the only place where I used to put my heart in. His voice inside me diminishes. I hate to be clouded with weary, self-doubt, jealousy, selfishness, unkindness, and wrongful motives. I hate to become who I am right now.

從現在開始 , 我要愛主更深 , 我要過一個只求袮喜悅的人生!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29:00 a.m., Blogger yingy_c said…

    Christy, I think being able and willing to do self-evaluations is already very difficult and super, so I think you're doing a great job!! Also, please don't let the sins discourage you, you have to learn to admire about yourself as well.

    Nonetheless, it's good that you remind yourself to live a life that pleases God. SUPPORT YOU!!!

     
  • At 5:32:00 p.m., Blogger Christy said…

    Thankx Cat for your support. I remember Ah Fa in spring conference said something like, "we've done self eval, and we've known the problem, but we shouldn't just stop there."

    I think I know the key to move forward. (which is stated in Chinese) Hope that I can do it this time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home