Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Saturday, July 08, 2006

我以禱告來到你跟前

Lately in my prayers, I seem to have so many needs and requests, some are for myself and some are for other ppl. I found that the more I prayed in this way, the longer the list would become. Tonight, I decide not to worry about my own needs or others' needs. Instead, I had a short but meaningful conversation with God. I reviewed my state of mind with God, so that I found out what's bother me the most. I hope that God will help me to deal with the source of worrisome. I am longing to obtain a peaceful state of mind, therefore, my needs and others' needs will soon become less of a burden.

At the end of my conversation with God, this song played suddenly in my heart.

我以禱告來到您跟前,我要尋求您,
我要站在破口之中,在那裡我尋求您!
每一次我禱告,我搖動您的手,
禱告做的事,我的手不能做!
每一次我禱告,大山被挪移,
道路被鋪平,使列國歸向您!

主我是軟弱及無助,您卻是我的力量,
以您親切的手引導我,那就是我的得勝!
每一次我禱告,我搖動您的手,
禱告做的事,我的手不能做!
每一次我禱告,大山被挪移,
道路被鋪平,使列國歸向您!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home