Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sick

I have been so sick for the last few days. Here is what had happened to me.

Sat --> Itch in the throat, dry cough

Sat night --> Sudden onset of fever upto 38.4 degree and headache. Resolved after taking 2 tabs of Tylenol.

Sun --> Sweating, nauseous to fish, loss of appetite, chills, dry cough, fatigue, hyperactive bowel sound

Mon --> sore throat, yellow and greenish thick sputum, abdomenal pain due to coughing, chest pain made by coughing lasting for 1 or 2 sec.

Tue --> Extreme throat pain particularlly swallowing, pain radiate to the inner ear, yellow and greenish thick sputum continue, coughing +++, I think it's time to see a doctor to rule out pneumonia or any other severe respiratory disease.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:00:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Take good care ar~~dear!!

     
  • At 10:39:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Praying for you. Hope you feel well soon. =)

    Chung

     
  • At 11:02:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you my friends... I do need to be cured soon!!! I can't afford lossing more days. My study plan is on hold for quite a while becoz of that!!!

    Christy

     
  • At 11:17:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My dear, You will get well soon and then catch up the studyings!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home