Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Separate reality from Hollywood romantic fiction

Have you watched the following movies:

  1. The Sleepless in Seattle
  2. Jerry Maguire
  3. The Notebook
  4. Titanic
  5. Pretty Woman
  6. Sweet Home Alabama
  7. Stepmom
  8. Notting Hill
  9. Love Actually
  10. You choice: ________________

If you like all of them just like me, you have to read this:

http://personals.yahoo.com/us/static/dating-advice_hollywood-tango

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haven't watched romance movies for quite a while...But finally watched "Sleepless in Seattle". Altho' it's an "old-soil" storyline...but somehow...the part when T.Hanks talked to the radio host touched me. I m pretty surprised =p

     
  • At 12:35:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I watched that movie long time ago and I didn't remember most of it. Will you be interested to wath nothing hill and sweet home alabama?

    Christy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home