Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Monday, July 17, 2006

Dematographism

Coughing eventually diminished. However, the infection was so strong that caused me to develop something called, "dematographism". My neck skin is so sensitive right now. It is so red and itchy, but I must avoid scratching it. Continue to pray for me please.

Just to give you an idea of what dematographism:
http://www.whcenter.org/12431.cfm

I hope that once the infect goes away, my skin problem will be resolved by itself too!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:37:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh I know la, it is Dematographism , I have this since when I was 15 , went to see the skill specialist, can this treatable ? The doctor said, 1 in 10 people have this.

     
  • At 9:44:00 p.m., Blogger Christy said…

    Hmm... my case has to do with the infection added pressure to my body. My defense system over-produce something called, histamine which causes allergic reaction. Doc gave me a antihistamine to cease the discomfort. I am not sure about long term dematographism. You better go see a doctor. I suggest you to have an allergy test.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home