Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Open a new chapter of life

After my RN exam on Aug 09, I have gone through a lot. From Aug 11 to 13, I finished packing up and moving to our new home in Scarborough. Then I experienced my first time serving in VBS (children summer bible school) from Aug 14 to 18. Then I am attending a two-weeks orientation at UHN starting this Monday. I feel that my whole world is changing rapidly after the point of RN exam, and I need to set new goals. Hope that I will have some free time soon so that I can revisit my experience of VBS and set reasonable and achievable goals.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03:00 p.m., Blogger yingy_c said…

    I'm super happy for you!!! Toronto is lucky to have a pretty Nurse Christy from now on ^_^ I wish that you will have a meaningful career!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home