About my grandma
Very excited that my grandma reaches her 79-year-old bday. She is one of the most important person in my life. When I was a kid, I went to her house in every summer holidays. The scenes of those old days still remain in my mind. She taught me math and chinese during the summer holidays, exercised "Hei Gong" with me, brought me to the doctor, and bought my favourite foods "ginger extract in steamed egg" and "Sar Ho Fun".
She has changed after these many years. Memory plays tricks on her sometimes, the odd aches and pains in her joints confirm her age. Indeed, she is still the same person, with the same need to love, feel needed and useful, and care for the same things and people. I LOVE you, grandma...{} {} {} {} {} <-- kisses
I just wonder when I get old, will I be as cute as her? \(=^^=)/
She has changed after these many years. Memory plays tricks on her sometimes, the odd aches and pains in her joints confirm her age. Indeed, she is still the same person, with the same need to love, feel needed and useful, and care for the same things and people. I LOVE you, grandma...{} {} {} {} {} <-- kisses
I just wonder when I get old, will I be as cute as her? \(=^^=)/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home