Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Friday, August 19, 2005

How can all these things mix together?

How can all these things mix together: expectation, love, hurt, misunderstanding, care, and disappointment?

This is a description of my inner feeling. I realized that not long ago I loved and cared about the ppl so much, and I expected too much on them. I felt bad that I might have given them a harsh time. Therefore, I tried to be more easy going, giving them more freedom and room. On the other hand, I was observing their growth on the sideway. I was thinking that I finally got it. But I was wrong. Some people don't think the way you think, and they don't always understand you!!! People don't always receive my pure serving heart, and give you respect in return. I am hurt and disappointed.

A friend of mine realized that I was serving over actively. That's true. Because I had this urge to construct an ideal fellowship with bro/sis. Can you imagine how beautiful the picture will be like when we (all members of Horeb) work hard together, and achieve the common goal. But since yesterday, I become more and more confused about this goal. Is it only my ideal fellowship? Is it only my own goal?

Carmen once has said, "I wonder love and hurt always goes together, once prepare to love, prepare to take hurt...This is the way I see Jesus' life, come to this point, I think He is really brave. " Jesus is brave with no doubt. Can I be another brave sister ? I really doubt it!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:18:00 p.m., Blogger 流浪詩人 said…

    Christy ,
    I have my Blog la
    http://wonderpoet.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 1:41:00 a.m., Blogger Carmen Mok said…

    Christy, I doubt I'm brave as Jesus, there is no way to compare with Him...but at least this is the direction that I'm learning to, and hope from piece by piece, ppl will see the image of God from me. Remember love is patience? which means that we don't easily give up loving others. I'm not a girl doing the BIG thing but I should achive to have a better quality from daily..before I aim at high...

    after all, if I can make my choice once again, I'll still give out my love to others with no regret... although there is a risk of getting hurt!

     
  • At 4:32:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't give up! Better to have love and hurt then not love at all. My favorite highschool teacher told me that although many student don't care at all about what he teaches them everyday, it only take one student who care to make him go on. And there is always atleast one student in the class that helps him go through the school year. And it is these students he still remember that nite at his retirment party when he told me this.

     
  • At 2:19:00 a.m., Blogger Christy said…

    To carmen: I think love will become even more pretty when we add the ingredient of patience in it.

    To Ronald: thanks for sharing this real life story to me. I am glad that there are actually more than one bro n sis (in fact there are many of you) who care about me and what I do. I should keep going, never stop and sigh neh!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home