My role model -- Nehemiah
After doing a personality test in Sunday class, I found that I am an “activist”. The characteristic of an activist is quite similar to the ENFP type (which is my type in another test).
Description of an activist: You have a single-minded zeal and a very strong sense of vision. You have a passion to build the church and to work for justice. Challenges don’t discourage you. You do everything you can to bring out the best God has placed in other people. You love a fast-paced, problem-filled, complex, strenuous way of life.
This is quite true to me. I always have a passion to build our fellowship and to bring out the best of brothers and sisters. Sometimes, I may run over people because I get so focused on achieving the goal. For those who have been pushed too hard by me, I really feel sorry and please accept my apology. I promise I will learn how to achieve the goal, and at the same time give you guys an easy way to go!!!
The biblical example of an activist is Nehemiah. Eager to find out what a person Nehemiah really was, so I read the whole book of Nehemiah last night. He was a great person. I really admire his accomplishment and his pure loving heart towards God. In the begining of the book, he grieved because he heard Jerusalem was broken down and his people suffered in the hands of their enemies. He decided to help by rebuilding Jerusalem, and what he asked was only, “remember me with favor, O my God.” (Nehemiah: 13:31) Prayer and action go hand in hand for activist. He has now become my role model.
Description of an activist: You have a single-minded zeal and a very strong sense of vision. You have a passion to build the church and to work for justice. Challenges don’t discourage you. You do everything you can to bring out the best God has placed in other people. You love a fast-paced, problem-filled, complex, strenuous way of life.
This is quite true to me. I always have a passion to build our fellowship and to bring out the best of brothers and sisters. Sometimes, I may run over people because I get so focused on achieving the goal. For those who have been pushed too hard by me, I really feel sorry and please accept my apology. I promise I will learn how to achieve the goal, and at the same time give you guys an easy way to go!!!
The biblical example of an activist is Nehemiah. Eager to find out what a person Nehemiah really was, so I read the whole book of Nehemiah last night. He was a great person. I really admire his accomplishment and his pure loving heart towards God. In the begining of the book, he grieved because he heard Jerusalem was broken down and his people suffered in the hands of their enemies. He decided to help by rebuilding Jerusalem, and what he asked was only, “remember me with favor, O my God.” (Nehemiah: 13:31) Prayer and action go hand in hand for activist. He has now become my role model.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home