Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Friday, July 01, 2005

Mission Impossible --> Finding Angels

Today is July 1st, 2005. I want to start a new mission (kind of stupid if I tell you more about it). Last night, I was updating this blog as usual, and I looked at the title and the underneath biblical verse for about 5 mins. I realized that 99.9% of the content of my blog have nothing to do with angels and stuff. As this verse is like a promise given by God, I really want to discover all the angels God has put into my life. So from now on, I will pay more attention to the people around me. By recording down the stories we will be encountered, I think I will complain less about being single and feeling lonely. Hopefully, I can search for every one of them. And I am expecting one of them will be YOU!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:42:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I look forward to see who's the first angel to appear on your blog =)

    And needless to say, you've been on the list of angels of my life already =) Thx 4 being my angel all these yrs [Big Hug to u]

     
  • At 10:45:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah...i need more attention from you ar heheheh : P

    KiKi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home