Pearl Harbor

I am studying at the library close to my house today. And I was sitting just right beside the CD's and video section... Of course, I use my break time to search for any precious CD... and guess what, I found the pearl harbor sound track. It's really not bad after I listen at home. I like the first one the most (becoz that's the only one has lyric). Listening to this song brings alot of memories about the movie (which I saw many years ago). This song was played when a nurse (casted by Kate Beckinsale) thought that her bf (casted by Ben Affleck) died during WWII. Yeah... it was a really touching moment, that's why I still remember this song now!!! :P This song supposed to praise how her bf done to her in the movie. But I think the lyric is so good that it can be applied to my beloved Jesus in my life now... So my dear Jesus, please listen to "There you'll be..."
~~ There you'll be ~~
When i think back on these times and the dreams we left behind
I'll be glad cause i was blessed to get to have you in my life
When i look back on these days i'll look and see your face
***You were right there for me
In my dreams i'll always see you soar above the sky
In my heart there'll always be a place for you for all my life
I'll keep a part of you with me
And everywhere i am there you'll be***
And everywhere i am there you'll be
Well you showed me how it feels to feel the sky within my reach
And i always will remember all the strength you gave to me
Your love made me make it through ooh i owe so much to you
Repear ***
Cause i always saw in you my light my strength
And i want to thank you now for all the ways
You were right there for me
(you were right there for me)
You were right there for me
Oohh
Repeat ***

2 Comments:
At 3:03:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
hey christy, I came across this song that can sing to Jesus as well..
Back to you - Bryan Adams
I've been down - I've been beat
I've been so tired - that I could not speak
I've been so lost that I could not see
I wanted things that were out of reach
Then I found you and you helped me through
you showed me what to do
And that's why I'm comin' back to you...
Like a star that guides a ship across the ocean
That's how your love will take me home back to you
And if I wish upon that star - someday I'll be where you are
I know that day is coming soon - I'm coming back to you.
You've been alone, but ya did not show it
You've been in pain, but I did not know it
Let me do what I needed to - you were there when I needed you
Mighta let you down, mighta messed you round
but ya never changed your point of view
and that's why I'm comin' back to you...
Like a star that guides a ship across the ocean
That's how your love will take me home back to you
And if I wish upon that star - someday I'll be where you are
I know that day is coming soon - yeah, I'm coming back to you.
At 2:05:00 p.m.,
Christy said…
Thanks for your sharing... I like this song... but I just couldn't understand how this part can be linked to Jesus:
You've been alone, but ya did not show it
You've been in pain, but I did not know it
Let me do what I needed to - you were there when I needed you
Mighta let you down, mighta messed you round
but ya never changed your point of view
and that's why I'm comin' back to you...
Anyway, thanks for sharing.. May I know who you are?
Post a Comment
<< Home