Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Receive my first msn prayer

I am so touched that I have quite a few close sisters caring for me at anytime. Tomorrow I am going to write my community health nursing exam. I am getting so nervous now (nervous the night before exa as usual). But my heart is strengthened now becoz I receive this wonderful piece of prayer from Janice:

親愛的天父, 小詩聽日有考試, 求你比佢有足夠既休息及有精神去應付...希望佢有理想既成績, 求你憐憫佢近日好忙, 佢好想去春令會, 但佢怕做唔哂學校既野...求你幫助佢能夠有機會同我地一齊去奉令會享受及學習, 求你接納, 阿門

Dear Father, I know I have wasted so much time this weekend on watching TV, logging onto friendster, and slacking off. Pls give me a chance to pass this exam.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home