Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Is my heart really that difficult to understand???

Talking to a friend recently, his commend is that “girl's heart is really difficult to understand.” You may wonder what exactly we talk about, leading him to make such conclusion. It’s all falling back to the relationship issue. He doesn’t really understand why I can stay single for that long. I don’t understand either. One thing is for sure thou, I learn to be independent through this period of being single, and I really enjoy it currently.

To be honest, I had very strong desire to be with someone not very long ago. I know how wonderful it is when you know there’s someone to take care of you and you can depend on, and most importantly to have similar goals. However, God knows what’s better for you, and He tries to prevent you from doing stupid things. Therefore, things do not always go with your desire. I have Him to help me on letting go some of my desires, my heart is now pure like water. Don’t worry about me thou, I am sure I will meet someone nice in the future.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:41:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't know if your blog can show Chinese...but here's a song for you...does it reflect u at the moment?
    共你相識三千天 我沒名無姓
    慶幸也與你逛過 那一段旅程
    曾是日夜期待你 施捨一點同情
    這算是固執 做夢或太熱情
    *在世上 沒有多少東西會盡如人意
    多數像諷刺 逐年成長
    必經苦戀故事 我愛你 你扮作不知

    完了吧 如無意外 重今開始該好好戀愛
    放下從前一段感情 才能追求將來 你就似沒在
    完了吧 仍能撐起來 前進便讓自尊心放開
    告別從前總是不易 然而假如只得我在
    這不是場定成敗的比賽 (也不願盲目留在這愛海) *

    舊信息應該刪走 再沒留憑證
    我共你去到最遠 也只是友情
    如現實是場玩笑 一早清楚內情
    過去是勇敢 或是未肯適應

     
  • At 1:05:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (con't)
    我與你 就算始終不能相愛
    這一種情份 可一也都可再
    我用心戀愛 下段道路定更精彩

    完了吧 如無意外 曾失戀的 都必須戀愛
    放下從前一段感情 才能追求將來 你就似沒存在
    完了吧 仍能撐起來 前進便讓自尊心放開
    告別從前總是不易 然而怎能只得我在
    愛不是場定成敗的比賽

    Somehow me and u always experience the same "fate", isn't it? =p
    I've thought a lot these few days. And at last, I've also decided it is time to let go too...Let's add oil together. "放下從前一段感情 才能追求將來." Let's add oil together. Seek Ye first the kingdom of God =) 下段道路定更精彩

     
  • At 7:54:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whoa, this song really describes what you and siufan had been thru before. I especially like the verses starting from "完了吧 如無意外 重今開始該好好戀愛...."

    Regarding your friend's comment. Well, I think most people, still believe that everyone should have a partner (esp girls, who tend to place relationship on top of anything else). When I told my relatives that I might remain single, they just don't agree with me at all.

    Janice

     
  • At 3:03:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wei Christy, is it ok for me to put a link to your blog on my blog? (I've just figured out how to do it la)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home