Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Sunday, April 10, 2005

It Matters...

When my brother, Kai, told me that there were 99.9% probability that he wouldn't make it to the interview. I was so sad for him letthing this valuable opportunity passing away. On the other hand, what could I help? I shared my sadness to my brothers and sisters in my church, and that night many of us prayed for my brother.

The next day, my brother called and he said he would go. Herrah... God listened to our prayers. Kai told me that why he finally decided to go. He said that originally he couldn't really manage to go becuz of so many exams and essays coming up, but a miracle happened that day. One of his professor annouced to the class that there was a mistake in the essay question. The due date of the essay was postponed. Therefore, he was given more than a month to write it (even after the exam period)... To be honest, I have never encoutered this thing in my unversity life!!!!

I know God cares when it comes to the major crisis in our lives -- like death, disease, sin and disaster. But what about the smaller things? What about a crashed computer, lost wallet, or flat tire? What about a flu, headache, arguements with bf/gf? Do these matter to our God?
God has got a universe to run. He has got the wars to fix and the hungers to feed. Who am I to tell him about my diarrhea?

God says to me. He shows me who I am. I am an heir of God and a co-heir to Christ. I am eternal, like an angel. I have a crown that will last forever. I am a holy priest, a tressured possession. That's why my little things matter to God!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home