Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Breath of Heaven

Have just encountered this song lately... Like it VERY much...

Holy FATHER, I truly thank for all the blessing I have gained from YOU. But l just wonder have YOU ever wonder if a wiser one should have had my place? I don't want any of the blessings you granted to me will be wasted. I also want to offer who I am for the mercy of your plan. But please help me be strong... Help me be... Help me!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:56:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We shall believe God will provide us the best, and He do knows what we need the most. Not what we think are for us or not. =p Have faith. With prayer.

    Chung

     
  • At 1:23:00 a.m., Blogger Christy said…

    Thanks for your prayers, Chung!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home