Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Can life be a little easier?

Mum got into a car accident couple days ago. She doesn't hurt very much, just feeling a little shock and having mild muscle spasm. Haven't got the contact # of the other party. But as the police mentioned to me, they seemed okay. It's really a very scary accident. I thank God that no one hurted severely in the accident.

After this accident happened, my mood goes down to the bottom. I somewhat feel that I am responsible for it. Because I always persuade her not to worry to much in driving. I should have warned her before hand! Beside blamming on myself, I just don't understand why accidents really seem like to catch my family. After what happened to my dad last year (Nov 2004), and then this accident, should I start to prepare for the next big thing to come? I just wonder what God's plan is behind all these! Maybe I sound a little strange today... but I just couldn't help to feel this way!!! I m sorry!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home