Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Chinese New Year

I realise that the road sign at the intersection of Colleage and St. Georage is newly replaced . Beside English, I cannot find French on the sign, but very surprisingly I find Chinese. I can really tell that China Town is expanding... hehe :P

Just a silly thought, I wonder if we can have official holiday in Canada for Chinese New Year in the future!!!

Happy Chinese New Year!
For those who are still single, may you find your Mr/Ms Right (this of course apply to me as well)
For those who are planning to marry this year, may you have happy marriage for the rest of your life
For those who are still in school, may you obtain high GPA
For those who are still in the workforce, may you have a raise

My wishes for the coming year:
I wish everyone in my family have good health
I wish my father can accept God soon
I wish my brother succeeds in the med interview
I wish all my patients can experience love and care from me
I wish I can survive in my program
(Will add on to this list later... :P)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:53:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    testing testing... it works!!!

    Christy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home