Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Saturday, March 12, 2005

HAPPY birthday to my lovely Jennifer

The Red Lobster Restuarant in Yonge and Clark was place we celebrated your birthday two years ago. Time really flies, I have known you for about two years. Only two years? Seems like a very long friendship to me actually. In my memory, you have such a strong faith in God. I am impressed that you ALWAYS stand firm for GOD.

I will miss you VERY much when you go back to HK later this year. I understand that your path will be tough and lonely for a little while once you are back. But I strongly believe that GOD loves you so much that HE will always bless you. Moreover, I think the tears and laughs we had shared will help us to move on. I will always support you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home