Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Saturday, March 26, 2005

30 hours famine

Successfully complete 30-hour-famine. It's not as difficult as I expected, in fact, it's a good way to loss some weight and to cleanse your body (since you are not eating, but drinking alot of fluid).

Seems like God gradually shows me his plan. My dilemma has gradually ceased, and my faith has become stronger. I really want to learn the lesson of "LOVE, CARE and BUILDING MYSELF AS WELL AS OTHERS".

I see hope in Horeb, I see each one of us is like a diamond before polishing. Let's work hard together!!! p(^^)q

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home