Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Please pray for my brother

Dear b/s,

I need your prayers. My brother , Kai, was going to have an interview for McMaster Medical School this coming Sat. Because of heavy workload this term, he didn't spend much time on preparation. Moreoever, this Wednesday after a Mock interview, he totally lost confidence and he decided to not attend to the interview.

Actually, my family is not putting any pressure on him etc. We think that it really doesn't matter what the result will turn out. We just hope that he will at least try. I mean it's sad that you see your loved one lossing confidence in oneself and faith in God. Please pray for my brother, pray that he will regain the confidence from God, and pray that the trick of devil (planting the fear in his heart) will not be successful.

I found this very good article: Don't cast away your confidence. I am sharing it with my brother and I also give you guys the link. Hope that it will help for those who are struggling with fear and wanting your confidence back.


http://ourgodreigns.net/dont_cast_away_your_confidence.htm

In Him,

Christy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home