Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Thursday, March 31, 2005

God listen precisely to our prayers

Dear b/s,

Thanks for many of your prayers... I have a good news to tell. My brother just called and he said that he would give it a try. Praise the Lord to actually listen to our prayers and strengthen his heart again. I will go into Waterloo Friday night, and will go through some of the interview technique with him. I know it's a pretty late preparation, but it's important to show that our family really care about him and we are here to support!!!

Moreover, I hope that it's gonna be a good experience for him, not to focus on the success or failure, but to see the important role of God in his life at this critical moment. He actually realized that his life was so narrow before, putting 24/7 at school only. And he realized a need to change. I hope that this change is going be God focused.


For myself, I will have two final exams and a paper due next week... I am not very worry in my own studies this term, since I see that God really make my studies path easier day after day.

Again, thanks for some of your replies. I already forward your replies to my brother. Your supports will go directly to him. Thank you very much!!!

In God's Love,
Christy

1 Comments:

  • At 8:21:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great to hear that, Christy! Tell Kai to lo-lic la.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home