Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Christine and Franklin's convo

It is a nice day. After finishing my morning class, I go to the grassland and meet up with bro/sis. I am really happy for Christine and Franklin. Being at the university for four years, I understand how excited is today for them. There will be a totally different road ahead of them. I wish that God will always be with them and grant them confidence to overcome all the challenges coming into their way.
Next year, I will be the one wearing that gown and receiving all the blessing from my relatives and friends. I wish to have that many people coming too... :P


pic 1

1 Comments:

  • At 12:59:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for your greetings!! It really was a rememberance day for me! I m really surprised that so much people have come for it + really really appreciate for that! It was like a dream. And I think your dream will come true next year too. We'll all be there and will give you the honest greetings! By the time being... add oil and study hard! Its not too far away!!

    In him,
    Frank

     

Post a Comment

<< Home