Julietta's fashion show
Although I am not a very "YEA" person, I still love to watch fashion design program on TV. When I was young (even sometimes now... :P), I had those "white sun dreams", imagining myself as a model and performing "cat walk". Now you know how stupid I can be.
Tonite, I go to the convention center for a formal fashion design competition. It is really amazing. Some of the designs are highly professional. Of course that include my lovely friend, Julietta. I really like her evening dresses. In my heart, she's number one in that section.
Tonite, I go to the convention center for a formal fashion design competition. It is really amazing. Some of the designs are highly professional. Of course that include my lovely friend, Julietta. I really like her evening dresses. In my heart, she's number one in that section.

1 Comments:
At 10:56:00 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Totally agree. I can't believe that Julitta didn't win the evening category!! Guess our standard of "pretty clothes" r very different from the "professionals"!! And that may explain why we didn't become fashion designers =p But yeah, Julitta is 1st-place in my heart anyway, hehe =)
Post a Comment
<< Home