Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Monday, June 13, 2005

Course registration

I set my alarm clock to 5:30 am becoz I want to get my first choice of consolidation in next year. Thanks God that I didn’t sleep in, otherwise I would have to pick those placements which everybody didn’t want. I woke up at 5:40, opened my computer with half of my eyes close, and moved my mouse to the website with slow motion. The site wasn’t up until 6:00. I sit there, clicking the refresh button for like 15 mins until the site finally up. This strategy was really useful, and I think I was probably the first 10% ppl got into the site. I could be able to pick my first choice – nursing issue in oncology. All the available seats were taken in about 1 or 2 sec after I registered this course successfully. I was really lucky.

Now I know my placement is at least worth $100. I see a message posted by an unlucky fellow who wanted to switch with anyone who is in cardiology section (and cardiology is as popular as oncology). And the price is negotiable. But I guess no one is going to switch with her even if she’s willing to pay $500 for it. At least I won’t switch!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's funny! Who would give up their placement for $ ga? A good placement is priceless!!! Earn the bucks later..LOL!

    I'm going to know my own placement in July/August too. Hopefully I won't have to go to little towns up North or East...else I'll have to leave u all lovely boys and gals looo....especially it's gonna be winter time...aw...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home