Dinner in Outback with Tony
Another lay back day passed by, but it turns out to be little exciting at the end because Tony treated me a dinner in Outback. I love the shrimp and the steak there. Haven't really noticed that he already left us for a year. It's amazing that our conversation went on and on, which included his love stories, his struggle in expanding family business, and of course the horrific experience being at the scene of a bank roberry. I also shared some of my stories as well. Two hours went by just like a second. I don't really understand why we didn't seem to talk that much before he went to China. We admitted that there was barrier between us before, but now has nothing to stop us from talking. Maybe we know that time is running short, he is leaving in the end of August.
Tony, thanks for the dinner. I promised to treat you dessert before you go back to China. Hope to have more conversation, and of course include more ppl next time.
Tony, thanks for the dinner. I promised to treat you dessert before you go back to China. Hope to have more conversation, and of course include more ppl next time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home