Meeting with Carmen
I was longing for today to come for quite awhile. And I finally spent the afternoon with Carmen today after church. She is such a humble, grateful and intellectual sister in Christ. Her experience, gained from walking couple steps ahead of me, really helped me on understanding my current situation. At the end of the meeting, she shared that prayers can be categorized in three ways. 1. pray for personal need; 2 pray for achieving a mission or vision; 3. pray for fulfilling our roles in our Heavenly Father's plan. As long as we know the plan 3 clearly, plan 1 and 2 will not be too out of our control. I wish I can find out the plan 3 on me and holding it tight no matter what happens!!!
My Father has need of the birds and the flowers,
And a place for each beautiful tree
And so I am sure in His Wonderful plan
There's a place and a mission for me.
So whereever I go, and all that I do,
I crave a clear vision to see
My place in my Father' own wonder plan
My task and His blessing for me
(Author Unknown)
My Father has need of the birds and the flowers,
And a place for each beautiful tree
And so I am sure in His Wonderful plan
There's a place and a mission for me.
So whereever I go, and all that I do,
I crave a clear vision to see
My place in my Father' own wonder plan
My task and His blessing for me
(Author Unknown)

1 Comments:
At 1:02:00 p.m.,
Carmen Mok said…
hey christy, i really enjoy our lunch time too. =) let's looking forward our next date!
path searching is always be there in life...if we look for something seriously. and God will let the picture comes clearly when time goes by, so just take it easy, don't miss the beauty of your day today when our eyes are longing for tomorrow! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home