安靜自己
今日用了整個早上(include lunch time)去完成一連串的工作,完成工作加上之前的overtime,我便申請早點回家,去完成份paper。可能由於整天都在忙忙碌碌的,在TTC上巳經睡得不醒人事,回家的腳步都變得很沉重。下了車,在回家路上發現有數部ambulance停在我家門前,心裡想一定是grandma的PSVT(心跳加速)又發作了。我以為這是見慣不怪的情況,但是後來才發現grandma今次是bradycardic(心跳減慢),這是emergency situation。
雖然,grandma的情況很快受到控制,我應該很感恩很平安才是,但是auntie在ER跟some staff有少少爭吵 + 我又覺得那個doc很不respectful + 再加上擔心自己份paper,我也變得frustrated。那時我就像一個受壓後的吹氣氣球。
回到家,talk to friend + pray + take a rest, 此終未能focus on the paper。好像覺得有心無力。之後,Uncle Darwin來探望我們,他指出我要好好安靜自己。我便想起這樣一句話 “得力在乎平靜安穩” 。
今天,我領受的工課是: 現在是時候把一些擾亂我心靈的事擱下,好讓我尋找到從神而來的平靜和平安。而之前我在埋怨神為什麼把我的計劃改變,使我不能照計劃地完成份paper,換個angle,其實神要我看重人的生命多過一切,因為神本身就是這樣。如果不是神每次特別安排我能及時回家,給grandma一點點的support,她的情況可能會更壞!!!感謝祢一直看顧她!!!
雖然,grandma的情況很快受到控制,我應該很感恩很平安才是,但是auntie在ER跟some staff有少少爭吵 + 我又覺得那個doc很不respectful + 再加上擔心自己份paper,我也變得frustrated。那時我就像一個受壓後的吹氣氣球。
回到家,talk to friend + pray + take a rest, 此終未能focus on the paper。好像覺得有心無力。之後,Uncle Darwin來探望我們,他指出我要好好安靜自己。我便想起這樣一句話 “得力在乎平靜安穩” 。
今天,我領受的工課是: 現在是時候把一些擾亂我心靈的事擱下,好讓我尋找到從神而來的平靜和平安。而之前我在埋怨神為什麼把我的計劃改變,使我不能照計劃地完成份paper,換個angle,其實神要我看重人的生命多過一切,因為神本身就是這樣。如果不是神每次特別安排我能及時回家,給grandma一點點的support,她的情況可能會更壞!!!感謝祢一直看顧她!!!

4 Comments:
At 11:53:00 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Sister,
Just take things easy and don't worry for Lord will take care of your grandma! I will pray to Lord to give you strength and power to go through your situation!
Jen
At 9:35:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Thanks for your prayer and your support. I feel much better now. And my grandma is home being with us now!!!
Christy
At 11:01:00 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
This week has been hell week for me so sorry haven't been keeping contact with u.. Yeah...I can tell how frustrated you've been, as I've also got 1st-hand experience in the ER last summer too =p Actually, coincidence or not...this past week I've been learning a lot about your grandma's condition (actually...more focus was on A.Fib/SVT specifically...) and anti-arrhythmic drugs. Hopefully if u hv questions about the drugs I'll be able to help out (or ask my prof or sth) But I guess prayer is more important to u at this point.
Don't give up! I hope ur grandma will get well soon...
At 2:28:00 p.m.,
Christy said…
Thanks for your information, Jenny. I definitely need to obtain some info from you when we meet later. Coz she's getting sick again after going out to "drink tea" awhile ago (Sat morning). Sigh... I am really worrying about her, since there's no one taking care of her during the day when every body goes to work or study. I definitely need your continous prayers!!! Thank you so much!!!
Christy
Post a Comment
<< Home