Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My Good Fortune

I totally feel that God has listened to my (and probably yours) prayers. I was so worry that I would be the only interpretor went with my client today. However, God has arranged another interpretor to wait for us in the hospital who turned out to be one of my mum's good friend (Auntie Allison). Her presence really eased lots of my worries and stress. Although she had to leave before we were consulted by the doctor, the doctor turned out to be speaking Cantonese. (Though I have no problem interpreting, it's more direct if the doctor and the client are speaking the same language.) At the end, my client's screening result ended up to be normal... Thanks the Lord for laying down a smooth path for me in this morning!!! I can't really explain in another way for such coincidence.

Listening Stephine's 我要的幸福 for the whole nite... kind of feeling little bit of 幸福 right now. 幸福 becoz I have Him guiding me through everyday, and at the same time giving me a lot of freedom!!!

為愛情付出 為活著而忙碌
為甚麼而辛苦 我仔細紀錄
用我的雙眼 在夢想裡找路
該問路的時候 我不會裝酷

我還不清楚怎樣的速度
符合這世界變化的腳步
生活像等待創作的黏土
幸福 我要的幸福 漸漸清楚

夢想 理想 幻想 狂想 妄想
我只想堅持每一步該走的方向
就算一路上偶而會沮喪
生活是自己選擇的衣裳

幸福 我要的幸福 沒有束縛
幸福 我要的幸福 在不遠處

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home