The 1000th visitor of my blog : )
If you realized you are the 1000th visitor of this blog, please leave your name, address, and phone number in the comment. There will be a great prize waiting for you!!!! Nah... I am just joking. But to be serious, pls let me know who you are. I really want to trace it!!! :P

8 Comments:
At 9:55:00 a.m.,
Carmen Mok said…
hey, it is fine if i'm not the 1000 viewer =)...just telling you i'm still remember our dinner gathering, it's been busy lately so can we find a date about 2 weeks later?
At 11:05:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Oops...I'm the 997th!!! 3 more to get the prize...
At 1:20:00 a.m.,
Christy said…
To carmen, would you mind having lunch with us on Sunday?
At 7:19:00 a.m.,
Christy said…
The 1000th visitor didn't see this entry probably.... :(
At 10:21:00 a.m.,
Carmen Mok said…
I've been working crazily till 2 weeks later, so we can pick one sunday afternoon in mid Oct, is it ok? =)
oh...we lost the 1000th..=(
oh...let's to look forward to the 2000th!
At 12:27:00 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
oh..i'm 1012 ar >_<
Janice
At 9:21:00 a.m.,
Christy said…
To Carmen, I am pretty relaxing even the school started already. Hmm... how about Oct 16? Does it work for you?
At 10:49:00 a.m.,
Carmen Mok said…
sounds good to me, I already marked down for our date! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home