Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Saturday, September 24, 2005

The moon is forgotten

生命中, 不斷的有人離開或進入. 於是, 看見的, 看不見了; 記住的, 遺忘了.

生命中, 不斷的有得到和失落. 於是, 看不見的, 看見了; 遺忘的, 記住了.

然而, 看不見的, 是不是就等於不存在? 記住的, 是不是永遠不會消失?

4 Comments:

  • At 4:53:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Similarly~

    如果你覺得一件物件很有記念價值, 你會捨不得丟棄.

    但如果要倚賴著物件才能把事情記著, 那麼那件要記念的事情根本不重要.

    同樣的, 如果事情是值得記著, 那麼物件的存在亦根本不重要!

     
  • At 12:52:00 a.m., Blogger Christy said…

    這裏給我的感覺反而是--人生變幻莫測.

    如今我們捉得好緊好緊的,可能只是過眼雲煙;又或者一些默默地守候在我們身旁的,由於未能察覺,而永遠錯失.

    現在的看見的, 看不見的, 記住的, 遺忘的再過幾年會是在同一位置嗎?如果不肯定的話,我們要那麼執著嗎?

     
  • At 4:06:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey...this is actually the first 幾米 book that I've read!! I accidentally found it in the library last summer or so...finished it right there too...love it!!! Can always get great insights from his pics and words.

    P.S. If u haven't read it, u can check out Bathurst-Clark library =)

     
  • At 9:03:00 p.m., Blogger Christy said…

    Oh really... I will check it out. I really like his drawing, and I think his writing should be really good too.

    真想集齊所有他的作品. 明年你們問我想要什麼bday present,我應該不會再說,"up to you."... 貪心的Christy... :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home