Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Monday, October 03, 2005

Life Stages

If life is defined in five stages: pre-school, school, work, building own family, retirement, what stage I am in?

It's really a hard question. I realize all the physical conditions around telling me I am at the stage of school still. However, my work exp, clinical practice, and age wise indicate that I shoud be at stage of work. Although there is some confusion about my life stage right now, one thing is clear thou ==> I need to complete my studies anyway!!! Therefore, I should really go step by step.

In the next couple months (at least until Dec), I need to put studies on top of anything else. So, please support me and wish me good luck!!! If you chat with me for more than 1 hour on msn, please stop and leave me alone!!! Nah... I should be the one who is responsible to set my own self control… :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home