Let God live in you on this earth
An inspirational quote (Let God live in you on this earth) at PMH door captured my attention right away when I walked in this morning.
Sometimes I found it's hard to look at this world with a positive mindset. Look at the wars in middle-east, starvation in the 3rd world countries, crimes in everywhere, pollution, cancer and other disease, etc. Looking at a more personal level, I come up with couple examples right away. Couple weeks ago, a young man was swearing and pointing his middle finger to us when Franklin drove a little slower than the other cars. One of my patient lost her battle to cancer, and her body was tortured like a death body found after war. Today, a TTC passenger who constantly talking to something/someone who wasn't present there (probably having mental illness) suddenly shouted out loud near me. I wondered what went wrong in this world. How bad this world had become after me and you deposit different kind of sin into it everyday.
I am sure it wasn't God's original idea to create a world like this. Can you imagine how God feel when he see and hear about this world? His heart must ache to a point that none of us can experience. "Let God live in you on this earth" should be my goal to live for each day. Let God live in me so that I can still see those hidden beauty on this world; let God live in me so that I can have the strength to combact with sin; let God live in me so that I can shine the light which I obtained from God to other ppl.
Sometimes I found it's hard to look at this world with a positive mindset. Look at the wars in middle-east, starvation in the 3rd world countries, crimes in everywhere, pollution, cancer and other disease, etc. Looking at a more personal level, I come up with couple examples right away. Couple weeks ago, a young man was swearing and pointing his middle finger to us when Franklin drove a little slower than the other cars. One of my patient lost her battle to cancer, and her body was tortured like a death body found after war. Today, a TTC passenger who constantly talking to something/someone who wasn't present there (probably having mental illness) suddenly shouted out loud near me. I wondered what went wrong in this world. How bad this world had become after me and you deposit different kind of sin into it everyday.
I am sure it wasn't God's original idea to create a world like this. Can you imagine how God feel when he see and hear about this world? His heart must ache to a point that none of us can experience. "Let God live in you on this earth" should be my goal to live for each day. Let God live in me so that I can still see those hidden beauty on this world; let God live in me so that I can have the strength to combact with sin; let God live in me so that I can shine the light which I obtained from God to other ppl.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home